Midtown Facial Peel
NSS Dermatology PLLC is a top-rated treatment facility for skin problems and advanced cosmetic procedures. We offer the best Midtown facial peel that helps improve your skin's texture, clarity, tone, and color.
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical or face peel is a skin-resurfacing procedure, during which your doctor will apply a chemical solution on the skin of your face to remove the top layers. The new skin that grows will be a lot smoother and fresher, providing you with youthful-looking skin. Chemical peels help in treating common skin problems such as wrinkles, skin discoloration, acne scars, and appearance of hyperpigmentation on the face.
Your doctor will conduct a thorough examination of your skin condition and recommend one of the three chemical peels: light, medium, or deep. These chemical peels differ in-depth and in the type of chemical solution used. Deeper chemical peels produce more dramatic results; however, they can involve longer recovery times. We offer the best Midtown facial peel at affordable prices.
Is facial peel safe?
As with any medical treatment, A chemical peel comes with certain side effects. Your doctor will conduct a thorough examination and analysis of your health condition, skin type, and other factors before deciding if whether you are an ideal candidate for a chemical peel. Some of the side-effects of a chemical peel procedure include:
- Redness - During the healing phase, after a medium or deep chemical peel, some patients experience redness in the treated area for a couple of weeks to months.
- Scarring - Scarring is a rare occurrence with chemical peels in patients. However, if it occurs, it is usually on the lower part of the face and can be managed with the use of antibiotics and steroid medications.
- Changes in skin color - Some patients can experience a skin tone that is lighter or darker than their original skin color. Darkening of skin color is more common in superficial peels, and hypopigmentation (lightening of the skin) is more common after a deep chemical peel.
Also, in rare cases, individuals can experience a bacterial or fungal infection or cold sores. Also, if you have an abnormal skin pigmentation or a history of frequent or severe cold sore outbreaks or a fark complexion in general, you may not be an ideal candidate for chemical peels.
Top reasons to get a facial peel
Individuals often opt for a chemical peel procedure to overcome a specific skin problem. Here are some of the top reasons to consider a facial peel:
- It helps treat fine lines, wrinkles, acne, scars, uneven skin tone, and skin dryness. Getting a light chemical peel once every 4-5 weeks can help you maintain a flawless and healthy-looking skin.
- A deep chemical peel helps get rid of scars and precancerous growths permanently.
- It helps improve skin texture and tone, along with a significant reduction in the appearance of fine wrinkles.
Visit https://www.nssdermatologypllc.com/contact-us.php or call 212-991-6490 to schedule an appointment with one of our leading dermatologists at NSS Dermatology PLLC. We offer the best Midtown facial peel using the most advanced equipment in a state of the art facility at affordable prices.
Back to top